Long-time Advocate for 9/11 Survivors
The Marcowitz Law Firm concentrates on representing people who have been harmed by toxic exposures in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks. Firm founder Eddie Marcowitz is extremely proud and honored to serve as the personal attorney to the family of NYPD Detective James Zadroga, for whom the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act is named. He has dedicated his career to fighting for victims and survivors of 9/11.
How Our Firm Can Help You
If you or a family member is suffering from a 9/11-related cancer or other illness, our law firm can manage every aspect of your claim with the Victim Compensation Fund. You can trust our highly respected firm to:
- Help document your presence in the exposure zone during the specified time period, which is required to qualify for compensation
- Manage all paperwork documenting your injury or illness
- Begin work on your claim the first day we meet with you, ensuring that all filing deadlines are met
- Use the considerable resources at our disposal to present a strong claim for maximum compensation
- Connect you with professionals at the World Trade Center Health Program to ensure you receive the health benefits you need
- Provide you with one-on-one, personalized service
Eddie Marcowitz will personally stay in touch with you throughout the claims process to make sure you are kept up to date and understand what to expect. He makes himself available to talk whenever you need him, responding to calls within 24 hours. Overall, he and his staff go the extra mile to take as much of the burden off you as possible.get your free case review today
$1.9 million9/11 Fatal Illness
For the widow and family of a New York City sanitation worker who passed away
$280 millionPro Bono Effort
Ed spearheaded a campaign on behalf of 63 widows nd hundreds of firefighters as part of the Trial Lawyers Care program.